Saturday, October 22, 2022

Human-Being Day...........


Human-Being Day celebrations was where I found myself today.
 A short walk from the magic cottage to the Chidlow Park where stalls had been setup with an array of products and therapies on offer. The atmosphere was one of fun, in fact the air was buzzing. As some people milled about others were singing or having a go with a hula-hoop laid on the grass for all to try. As I meandered around I took a few photos which I hope conveys the joyous vibe which was almost pulsating with its intensity.

Six weeks ago I met two beautiful and gracious souls. 
In these very few short weeks I have been inspired as these friendships have blossomed. 
Human-Being Day was created by one of these amazing humans. 
His vision to embrace the possibilities of what being human is all about. 
To take a leap and to ask, what else is possible? 
It's about remembering that we are all One. 
It is also about building community spirit which in turn builds individual connections. 
What a truly humbling gift this is to humanity. 

Walking around watching the views before me I pondered on how things shift and change in one's life. How each step leads us to the moments we find ourselves in. How one random meeting can alter the direction one's life was taking, just from being in a certain place at a certain time.
I thought about my life and all the chapters that lay behind me dusty and forgotten, lessons learnt and forgiveness granted. Now a new chapter is beginning to for me. 
The pen is poised, the page still blank.
Unwritten. 
It's been a long while since I have felt the invisible guidance of the universe moving through me with clarity and inspiration to begin dreaming my life into reality once again. I have no need of knowing where this journey is leading, all I am required to do is visualise and trust.

Being human really is what living a human life is all about. 
How often do we take time to marvel at these miraculous bodies we are gifted when we arrive on the planet? 
Each of us a is a unique and individual living work of art. 
We need to honour the self.
Love ourselves and know that we are enough.

This celebration truly prompted me to be grateful for my journey. 
Tough times as well as the good, for without all of those tough experiences I would not be standing here today in Chidlow enjoying this welcoming space and being grateful for being Gemel...




























































 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

❤️

William Kendall said...

That pup is beyond cute.

Gemel said...

Totally agree William. The star of the day!

Sharon said...

That looks like a very inspiring event. Your words are beautiful!

Gemel said...

It was a very inspiring event Sharon. Thank you the words came from my heart.