Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Things I See When.....

Things I see when I leave my camera at home!
A spontaneous stop at the tourist information centre come art gallery in Kalamunda where this fabulous exhibition was on display. 
Works from the local Senior High School years 7-12.
Some very extraordinary works from many talented young people. It was difficult to pick a favourite.
In the end though it was the newspaper garments and the echidna bowl that really stood out for me....
 






















4 comments:

Sharon said...

This must have great to see. The art looks fabulous. I love it when I stumble on to something artistic like this that I didn't even know about.

Gemel said...

I agree, shame I only had my phone with me though.

William Kendall said...

Very eclectic.

Gemel said...

I agree William, so many styles and mediums.