Sunday, August 14, 2022

As I Continued.....

As I continued along a path I discovered earlier in the year I noticed a new track that I decided to explore. 
This took me back down the brook where the gentle trickling of the water could be heard. 
A trio of ring necked parrots were also out enjoying this glorious morning. The only other bird I spotted was a tiny striated paradote. I managed to capture a shot as it paused on a branch. 

The other rather fascinating thing I encountered was a steaming tree. Moisture was oozing from the bark as the sun warmed the trunk. Nature really is remarkable. 
Flowers and spiderwebs were bringing equal joy as the soft morning light and water droplets brought a mystical air to all. 
To walk without looking one sees so little. Yet when you open your heart, stop to breathe in the tranquility allowing the land to speak to you, so much is revealed......




















































































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Those parrots certainly are colourful.

Gemel said...

Yes they are very vivid.