Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Once Again....

Once again I set off exploring Nyaania Creek Reserve. Unfortunately I still didn't locate the rock pools although I did take three different tracks which presented amazing vistas. 
There were tiny orchids flowering and I do delight in seeing these. In the past couple of weeks I have seen a few spots where the native orchids are found. And now I know that they prefer to flower closer to the granite outcrops. 
It was also interesting how quickly the flora changed here, different sides of the extremely steep hills were home to a different array of foliage........
























































 

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Looks like a place I'd enjoy walking. Lots to see.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful countryside.

Gemel said...

There is so much to discover here Sharon.

It really is beautiful isn't it William.