Sunday, August 07, 2022

Visiting..........

Visiting my favourite human and the grandpups and Mog man yesterday was the perfect way to begin my weekend. We were able to enjoy a coffee in the warm sunshine before the heavens opened up once again. The pups were thrilled to see a carton of eggs walk through the door. They danced around my legs as I took an egg for each of them out onto the grass. They were devoured in minutes. 
Flowers were blooming and birds were singing, happy dogs playing and wanting cuddles. Mog man happily sitting waiting for the rain to stop so he could frolic in the garden. A perfectly beautiful morning.....




























 

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy, furry faces and beautiful flowers. All the things I love.

Gemel said...

Same as me Sharon.

William Kendall said...

Mog is a particularly cute sight.

Gemel said...

Mog is a stunning boy.

Anonymous said...

Cats and dogs are the best people!!
We can learn a lot from them !! Happiness and love, and enjoying a day for what it is !

Gemel said...

These three fur babies are certainly the best kind of people.