Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Surrounded By Magnificence.......


Surrounded by magnificence as once again I explore somewhere new. 
This place is untainted heaven, magical and astounding. Having seen this place as I was searching a map to find another destination I had an hour to spare yesterday and my plan was to simply drive here so that I could return next week. However, once I saw what was before me there was no way I could turn around and drive away.
There was an energy that entwined around my heart and pulled me forward. My eyes wide with awe as I gazed around in pure amazement. 

I was once told that each year we should go somewhere or do something that we had never done before. Recently I am going places weekly that I have never been before. As a species humans are pretty much habitual, I mean we are flung into mundane routines very early in life and from there the pattern continues. Although like everyone else I work for a living, there is no routine involved in my day to day life.  I rarely make plans ahead of time for my weekends and simply go by what it is I am inspired to do. 
With this outlook I am always the adventurer.

 Exploring the surrounding areas of where we reside is probably not that inspiring for most.  But as I am discovering, getting out and about going to places that I can drive to instead of packing up and going on a holiday brings such a bounty of peace. Not to mention places with stunning beauty. 

Peace oozed from this breathtakingly beautiful place, the water could be heard as I ambled along in wide eyed wonder at this pristine bushland. Granite boulders were everywhere decorating the landscape amongst the delicate carpet of wildflowers.......




















































































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

The rushing water is a welcome sight.

Gemel said...

It really is.