Tuesday, April 04, 2023

Visiting My Artist Friend...

Visiting my artist friend yesterday for lunch and to enjoy a private viewing of her stunning home gallery. 
I really do like her style of painting, and I am not just saying that because she is my friend, she incorporates so many different mediums in her paintings and some are so intricate.  
Her works are vibrant and a feast for the eyes Each piece is unique, and some have a real magic to them while others are really playful. 
There is one here in particular that really captured my heart, I was drawn to gaze at it for the longest time, the beautiful garden fairy with a butterfly upon her was my absolutely favourite...









































 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow they look amazing !

Gemel said...

I think they are pretty amazing.

William Kendall said...

I do like her style.

Gemel said...

So do I.