Thursday, April 27, 2023

Enjoying Natures Art

Enjoying natures art gallery ended my day perfectly. 

Nature has a unique knack for creating stunning vistas seemingly without any effort at all. 
What I love about nature is how diverse she is, her creations wholly spectacular. 
The trunks of trees with their unique barks and colours, leaves of all different hues and shapes, and flowers, well the world of flowers is completely bewitching. 
Wandering along tuning into the essence of the land, allowing my eyes to linger on the many delights they see.
 Lichen and moss, fungi, fallen trees, patterns in bark, so many things ignite my senses...




























































 

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

The little bird is a treat to see.

Sharon said...

There are so many beautiful things to see on this planet of ours.

Gemel said...

I love encountering wild birds, William.

I agree with you Sharon, we have so much to enjoy.