Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Starting My Day...

Starting my day with a walk as dawn is breaking is so therapeutic, apart from the chorus of birds singing to the rising sun I have the world to myself.  
I seldom pass anyone on the bush tracks and pathways I take, it's just me and the waking world.  
The deciduous trees at the park are beginning to turn, the show of autumnal colours are only found where non-native trees have been planted.  
Otherwise, I find autumn so spring like, all the plants are reawakening after their slumber during the summer, and soon the lushness of winter will be with us. For now though I am enjoying each moment of this glorious invigorating cooler weather...














 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Beautiful early morning shots.

Gemel said...

Thank you, Willaim.