Sunday, April 16, 2023

Taking Advantage...

Taking advantage of a couple of rainy days I did some planting yesterday of more native plants, these will be the flowers that will come from the four plants I added to the garden. 
With each new plant comes new insects and birds, it is really interesting watching what each flower will attract. 
I am not sure whether any of these plants will flower this year as they are all still very young. 
But come next year I am sure they will all add a dazzling splendid show of colour to the garden... 



 

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Good close ups.

Sharon said...

Wow, some very beautiful blooms in this group. Can't wait to see your photos as they grow.

Gemel said...

They are William, but not my photos, images of what is to grow from new plants in the garden.

I am also looking forward to the first flowers Sharon.