Friday, April 07, 2023

The Silence Was...


The silence was broken by a symphony of birdsong, the kookaburras and magpies singing in unison to greet a new day. Dawn is such a special time of the day for me, I love the feeling of peacefulness that heralds the arrival of the morning. 
As the night slowly transforms into day and light begins to slowly illuminate the world again it fills me with a sense of amazement. Sometimes my eyes fill with tears as the sun begins to rise, the ethereal vistas breathtakingly exquisite. 
The cycles of the season or a cycle of a day so miraculous, it is in this time of quietude that I realise how insignificant we are in the dance of the universe, at the same time appreciating the beauty that surrounds me. 
Of knowing how precious All Life is. 
And I always pray that if humanity as a whole should rediscover the interconnectedness of all life, maybe then the destruction of the planet and each species might finally cease. 
That if all people would appreciate this home we have and begin to nourish it and all other beings that share this planet with us, what a truly remarkable transformation that would be...
 


















 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Beautiful sky shots.

Gemel said...

Thank you.