Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Sunshine And Water....

Sunshine and water always a fabulous combination for me when I am out exploring camera in hand.
A pair of corellas the first birds I saw.
Nibbling on grass and not to bothered about me focusing on them.
 I was left speechless at how many black swans were out on Lake Joondalup.
I have been to this lake several times in the past few years and not a waterbird was in sight, this day though I could not begin to count the amount of swans I saw.
Reminding myself of the need to get a tripod, as holding the camera still when zooming in is difficult especially in a strong wind. 
Another subject that fascinated me was the tiny bird perched on a pole.
Holding on in the strong wind I was amazed at the strength of its tiny little feet.
Several gusts nearly blew it off but it maintained it's hold.
Incredible.
Another day enjoying the gifts of Pachamama, nothing quite like watching her creatures while enjoying a cooling gusty wind......










































 

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Nothing beats a day enjoying nature!