Wednesday, November 04, 2020

A Busy Bee....

A busy bee collecting pollen and nectar on this spectacular wedding bush I happened upon on a walk.
The fragrant daisy like flowers are really dainty.
Not a native to this part of Australia, but having said that it does seem to thrive here, it loves a sandy soil.
Was unusual to see only one bee feasting on the flowers.
How hard the worker bees work as they gather food for the hive.
They never appear to stop, they flit from flower to flower buzzing as they work.
Watching this tiny one going about it's daily business lead to a deep meditation.
Completely focused on observing.
Everything seem to stop.
I found that time simply ceased to be.
The sun warming my back.
The gentle hum of life throbbing around me.
Calmly enjoying the vision before me.
Taking a moment to acknowledge the gift of my senses.
To see and to hear, to smell and to touch, each sense such a gift.........

 

No comments: