Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Spending As..........

Spending as much time as I do lost in the awesome wonder of nature, I felt the clouds calling, causing me to stop.
Being in a space where everything else falls away and only this moment I am viewing is what matters.
No mind chatter.
No feelings other than contentment and bliss.

Yesterday the sky held me spellbound.
Gazing upward and outwards towards the disappearing horizon I stood silent in the presence of this majestic vision.
Seeing my Earth Mother in all her wondrous glory.
So full of love, so absolutely transfixed  by what I saw before me.
Peaceful.

As I stood listening to the ocean, hearing the gentle rippling of the water nearby, smelling the salt carried on the wind. feeling the caress of the wind as I stood in humble gratitude.

Gratitude for being able to see what is around me.
For feeling the call of nature so deeply within my heart.
For always preferring nature to whatever distractions the human world offers.
And realising how calm and centred I always feel, because no matter what I am doing or where I find myself, my beloved Earth Mother is never far away........







 

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful words and beautiful photos!

Gemel said...

Thank you Sharon.

William Kendall said...

Amazing skies.

Gemel said...

Yes it was William.