Tuesday, November 17, 2020

A Walk Along.....


A walk along the Swan river, first in a part of Maylands where I had not been before and then another meander at the Baigup wetlands in Bayswater.
Both parts of this river walk held visions of nature at her magnificent best.
As well as many birds seen along the way I discovered a bee hive in the hollow of a tree, a fairy garden at the base of an ancient tree, and two interesting spiders on the sign in the last photo.
How many people would have spotted the spiders I wonder, I had no interest in the sign at all, but there was something drawing me to look at it because I felt there was something there to see, as it was it was two very tiny somethings to see....


















































 

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

The pelican is a sight to see.