Thursday, November 19, 2020

Photos From......

Photos from my friend who has left Perth after a year of being here and is back on the road travelling around Australia.

Cocklebiddy I had never heard of, and it seems to be in the middle of practically nowhere.
It's a road house community, and apparently there are lakes and caves to explore in the area.
My friend was actually lucky enough to get across the Western Australian border into South Australia a day before they closed it again and didn't take the time to explore much of the area.

I am not sure where the photo of the tree was taken on the journey, but to me add an elephant and it could be in Africa.

The last two photos from the great australian bight.
As I said yesterday this place has sparked my interest in travelling again.
Something about this coastline is really calling me, so sometime in the future I will be on my way to see this for myself......



 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

That meeting of land and ocean is quite dramatic.

Gemel said...

I know, something I want to see for myself one day.