Wednesday, November 18, 2020

A Road Trip Is In The......


 A road trip is in the discussion stages.
This area of The Great Australian Bight is a whale nursery for the southern right whales from early June until mid October each year.
I don't have much of a need to travel these days, haven't for a long while.
A friend who is touring Australia via campervan took this photo the other day when visiting the area.
I knew instantly that it is somewhere I would love to see for myself.
So, thoughts have become words.
Discussion one taken place.
Now the dream will ferment, until it becomes a reality.....

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Quite a view!

Sharon said...

Ahhh...something to look forward too! I love the idea of traveling Australia in a camper van. If I was 30 years younger and had the time and resources, what an adventure that would be. I've actually mapped out a trip across Australia by train. That sounds fascinating to me.

Gemel said...

Isn't it William, really breathtaking.
I am looking forward to it Sharon an adventure is calling.