Saturday, November 07, 2020

Testing Out.........

Testing out my new camera this afternoon in the garden has renewed my love of nature photography, which I had not realised had waned until today.

With my last camera being broken well over a year ago I had been relying on my phone and an old camera loaned to me to capture the moments in nature that I see on my travels.

Playing around with the camera today I can see myself once again setting off camera in hand on a daily basis finding the extraordinary in the ordinary.

I will need a tripod as the 65 x zoom is difficult to hold still as the last few shots will show.

The chickens were perfect subjects, as were the bronewings and new holland honeyeaters.
Really impressed with the clarity and depth and realised how much I have missed being more creative with my photographs.

Smart phones might be able to do a lot of things but they really can't compare with a camera for taking a photograph.

Feeling my inspirational streak wriggling about in anticipation of many days out and about discovering many new and exciting natural wonders just waiting to be found.
But also I am wanting to capture the birdlife that comes to the garden on a daily basis, this will be a real test of my skills, some of the birds are really small and flit about swiftly.
Lucky I don't mind sitting and waiting for that perfect moment and being out in nature being part of the moments that touch my heart and still my soul......





































































 

No comments: