Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Celebrating The Spring Equinox.........

Celebrating the spring equinox yesterday here downunder in Western Australia.
Happy glorious Spring has arrived and the garden is absolutely humming with life.
As adults we are not encouraged to marvel at the miracles of life, we are suppose to be too busy focused on attaining things, following a career and basically kept far to busy from the magical simplicity of life that keeps us connected to the wonder of  All creation.
Not one to follow what doesn't make sense I have maintained my awe of life, not just the wonder of my own very unassuming human life, but the complete fascination of nature herself.
The Mother of All Life, without which there would be nothing.
Being so connected to the cycles of nature and the changing of days keeps me sane in this out of balance world.
Living surrounded by so much life I really do see the gifts each day brings.
Sadly I also witness the cycles of life with many of the creatures that visit my glorious garden realm, missing each individual when they come no more.
Living in a time and within a culture that is so out of balance has taken its toll on me in the past, but with having my tiny magic cottage snuggled in my private oasis bursting with life I can lose myself for hours just sitting watching the day unfold and feeling completely at One with every living being that surrounds me be they a tiny insect or a towering tree.
Feeling so utterly peaceful sitting in the briskness of this new day, droplets of dew twinkling in the soft morning light, spider webs glistening as the gentle breeze moves them ever so slightly, watching the chicks as they scurry after their mother and the joyous morning flights as flocks of birds rise to greet another day, how much more richness in life could I possibly ask for, I have it all here each and every morning as each new dawn breaks.......

 

No comments: