Tuesday, September 08, 2020

A Surprise Gift......


A surprise gift arrived in the post yesterday.
A colorful and unique gecko, which had been commissioned especially for me.

All the colourful patches represent different things, and the name Gemrah is the first three letters of my name and the last three letters of the name of the person who sent it.

Now all I have to do is find a place in the garden or under the patio where it can be safely placed. 

Gecko's as a spirit or power animal symbolise the energy and magic of nature and life in the purest form.
They bring luck and good fortune and also transformation.

What an absolutely happy little addition to my quirky cottage garden, which like the inside of the cottage has an array of unusual treasures scattered about amongst the flowers.......



 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The gecko reminds me of you. Inspirational and a colourful character. It's wonderful to be different.love you heaps xxxx