Thursday, September 24, 2020

More Photos........

More photos from yesterday's day at home enjoying my garden realm.
A lone ringneck parrot was having a mid afternoon snack in the grass near where I was sitting and was later joined by a couple of others who joined his search for goodies to eat.
The wild birds do get to know and trust those who offer no threat towards them and often they will sit in branches and chatter away as I amble past.
I took photos aiming upwards through my growing trees, most are much higher than me now and I am grateful for the extra shade they will offer to the garden this summer.
Doing a walk around the cottage I realised that from the back corner of the garden the cottage is now mostly hidden, even out in the front garden the house lies snuggled behind the plants, giving only glimpses seen through the foliage.
Happy chickens wandering around or hiding in the undergrowth, such a happy and fulfilled lives they lead.
My mulberry tree is laden with fruit beginning to ripen and the fig tree and orange tree are not far behind in offering their fruits of the season.
The tranquility of a garden, nothing quite relaxes me as much as being here in my own little sanctuary of nature and peacefulness......








































 

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

The parrot is a beauty.