Friday, July 08, 2022

An Afternoon............

An afternoon of gratitude being present in my precious and sacred garden after far too long with tedious humans getting in the way and somehow taking my focus elsewhere.
So much was happening in my wonderful healing garden, and sadly I had missed a few of these beautiful moments.
 How does this distraction happen I wonder? 
I feel we are all at the mercy of the manipulation of energy be it human or otherwise. 
Life now seems to be all about distraction. 
Yet, we simply need to stop and to be.
Stop talking and stop interacting with a device and life once again becomes what it should be. 
Simple.
Quiet.
Peaceful.
Thankfully though, I had become aware that I was out of balance, and that my attention was being taken along avenues that really served no purpose.  
The result, my energy became unbalanced. 
As always I begin to register this disharmony and pull back.
My frequent walks in the bush actually helped  me see what it was I needed to do. 
And suddenly at days end the garden beckons and once again, all is as it should be..........























































 

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I love those yellow blooms and it looks like the bees do too. Lots of beautiful blooms.

Gemel said...

I am always grateful for the blooms my garden offers.

William Kendall said...

Gorgeous close ups.

Gemel said...

Thank you William.