Wednesday, July 06, 2022

A Visit To......

A visit to the Swan Valley is not complete without dropping in to see my favourite cow family. It's been a few months I think since I have dropped in to see them, the last time their field was dusty and dry, not a hint of green to be seen. Today though the field was a lush vibrant green. The cows too far away for a pat.
It was then on to a quaint little cafe which has such an inviting atmosphere. The old jacaranda tree for me is the main attraction, so impressive as she towers above all. There seems to be new trees growing out from her wide lower branches, she really is a stunner. 
Being a week day the cafe was mostly empty, only the rooms inside were full as people took advantage of the warmth indoors. Again although the sky was bright, the air had a biting chill to it. 
I was also captivated by a couple of spiders webs that I noticed as the silk strands glistened in the sunshine mesmerising me as I observed them..........




























 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

The cows have their own priorities.

Gemel said...

I did learn that!