Sunday, July 03, 2022

A Very Quick........

A very quick lap around the garden on a crisp clear bright and very cold morning. 
A lovely 3 degrees gave me near frozen fingers. I guess many would love winters like this, chilly brisk mornings and clear blue skies. As lovely as these days are though I am missing the clouds and the rain. Actually I even miss the wind.
 Apparently it may rain Tuesday, yet I will believe it when I see it! Until then it is nippy and sunny.
 
The chickens are favouring the front garden for their morning explorations at the moment. The queen of the flock Brulee has been preening herself on one of the chairs each morning, the rest of the flock foraging around the plants looking for tasty breakfast snacks. In the back garden a few birds were also braving the crisp winters morn.
A serene and relaxed way to begin my day, a day as yet unplanned and open to be written as synchronicity leads me into one moment after another...


















 

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful photos. It's hard for me to imagine it so cold there when it's searing hot here in the desert.

Gemel said...

I know Sharon, I often think of that too.

William Kendall said...

The chickens are quite at ease.

Gemel said...

They are a very relaxed flock.