Wednesday, January 29, 2020

A Visit To.....

 A visit to Zanthorrea Nursery today with a difference to my normal sedate meanders around this spectacular nursery, with me was a very excited little dog who was super inquisitive.

Overwhelmed with all the new smells he didn't quite know which way to go.
We went in circles a couple of times and up and down one of the paths several times as his nose lead the way.

As usual I always see something different in the garden, new flowers I had not noticed before on previous visits and of course one of my favourites, the ever smiling wooden frog.......
























3 comments:

Sharon said...

So many interesting things to see and all the while in the company of such cute guide. How lucky.

Gemel said...

It is a fabulous nursery, always something new to see.

William Kendall said...

Of course the place requires a thorough sniffing.