Saturday, January 25, 2020

Two Happy Frogs....

 Two happy frogs I discovered the other day while out and about, never content to stick to a path I am always wandering off to see what I can discover.
The first frog I found was not frightened at all and even allowed me to move back the grass covering him for a better photograph.
To see such trust in this tiny creature was amazing, content relaxing in the long grass while I watched it, the other little frog also showed no fear and sat with it's head out of the water watching as I observed him also.
The wonder of nature always astounds and captivates me such a glorious planet we have to live upon,  so many fascinating creatures share the world with us, I learn so much from each encounter.

All life forms on the planet should have the right to live a peaceful and happy life without fear of harm or destruction of their habitats......



2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Quite photogenic. Ours are in hibernation.

Gemel said...

I think so too William.