Monday, January 27, 2020

Some Other.....

 Some other flowers I stopped to admire while out walking, this is a pink crape myrtle which drew me in to yet another garden to get a close up of the amazing flowers, have I room for one in my garden I wonder?

The stunning red flowers of a eucalyptus tree also stopped me in my tracks as I passed.
Like little tutus, such perfection and so stunningly beautiful these flowers need to be noticed.

Mother Nature really is a miracle, and I never tire of her amazing creations.......





3 comments:

Just Jood said...

Crepe Myrtles are beautiful, deciduous, large shrubby, small trees. They come with white, lilac, pastel pink or hot pink flowers. I'm sure you have a corner somewhere near your cottage for one. My in-laws had several in their garden and I had three in my last garden but unfortunately don't have the room for one in my courtyard. Judith

Gemel said...

Thank you for all that information Judith, I feel I will find a space for one in my garden.

William Kendall said...

Those are a pretty sight to see.