Monday, January 27, 2020

More Old Photographs......


 More old photographs these from 2014  when I visited Wave Rock.

I didn't spend as much time here either as I would have liked to, I never got to scramble up the rocks or explored the area so another visit is on my to do list, hopefully sometime later this year when the weather cools down to a more comfortable temperature for exploring the great outdoors.

The rock itself is so amazing and the area surrounding it also has a lot of interesting places that I would like to spend time poking around seeing what else is waiting to be seen........




















3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Wave Rock is quite impressive.

Sharon said...

What an amazing place. It looks like a great place to explore.

Gemel said...

It truly is impressive William, hoping to get back there again soon.

Yes it is amazing Sharon, next time I will have a better look around.