Saturday, January 18, 2020

A Much Needed....

 A much needed cleansing swim in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, at South Beach near Fremantle.
Taking along my old underwater camera with me for the first time in years to see what I would discover.
The under current was really strong though so it was difficult to capture a clear shot of a small shoal of fish that were circling me in the water, it was however really mesmerising observing them as they went about their day.
The patterns the sunlight created underwater was rather surprising, such a different realm I had entered, mostly when we go swimming we don't take much notice of what is happening in the water around us, but there is so much to see, and I particularly love the silence when underwater, I find it incredibly soothing to feel the water carrying me as the sounds above me disappear leaving the nurturing silence of the water. 

Floating om top of the water and allowing the waves to carry me was so therapeutic, and playfully splashing in the water brought a surge of inner joy, leaving me completely blissful.

A morning of sheer happiness ......




















2 comments:

William Kendall said...

That's time well spent.

Gemel said...

It certainly was William.