Thursday, January 02, 2020

A New Year Blessing.......

 A new year blessing sent straight from the Universe itself.

A blessing of new life.

Five tiny ducklings and their parents spent the entire day in the garden yesterday.
The pair are one of the regulars who normally spend their days relaxing in the garden, they must have nested somewhere close as the family walked under the front gate when they arrived yesterday morning.

The energy of the duck as a totem animal is one of  finding your flow, intuition and a reminder to create your sacred sanctuary nest where you can soothe your soul. 

Having created my own private healing garden the arrival of these ducklings was validation of my own path.

A symbolic message from the Creator that I am on the right track, flowing with life, keeping present in the only moment that is relevant, Now.

I spent a day of wonder and gratitude, sitting and watching this beautiful family and acknowledged the beauty of this rare and precious gift, wild ducks are shy creatures, to have this pair bring their newborn babies to my garden was indeed validation that my intent to nurture my garden as a haven for wild birds is the right path to be on..........






















1 comment:

William Kendall said...

They're watchful parents.