Thursday, November 14, 2019

The Face....

The face I opened my eyes to this morning.

A snuggling Charlie Cricket, reclining against the pillow and purring his little heart out. 

In sixteen days he will be a year old, been quite a journey for this little guy, being mauled by a dog just before he came to live with me, he still had infected bite marks all over his body when I bought him home. It took weeks of tending to the wounds until they finally healed.

And with his current vertigo issues I do wonder if it is connected to the attack he endure as a baby he had a really bad bite to his head, fur still doesn't grow there to this day as the scaring is rather bad.

In any case he is a blessing.

His calm and loving nature does bring so much joy to my little realm......

5 comments:

The Padre said...

Absolutely Precious - Cherish Those Moments

Cheers

Gemel said...

Thank you, wise words, I cherish moments like this everyday Padre.

Sharon said...

What a sweet face and bless you for caring for him and nursing him back to health.

William Kendall said...

He's very good company.

Gemel said...

He is a real sweetie Sharon, had a difficult start in life, but he worth every bit of nurturing I do.

He is a very noble and funny kitty William.