Friday, November 08, 2019

Miss Brulee....

 Miss Brulee is a tad ambitious as she has decided to nest on two plastic eggs and one real one.
Chicken logic does not always make much sense to us humans!
Going to sort out a separate cage for her over the weekend as I don't fancy the chicks survival with the resident crow family that hang around the garden.
Aslan is tending to Miss Opal and Miss Pearl, they are still quite terrified at the size of their new home but each day they venture out a little further.
More first time flowers and dew on the leaves as the morning proceeds into day.
Mr Duck alone today, use to worry me when he arrived on his own but his mate normally appears at some point.
Nature brings me true joy, nothing compares to the gifts my humble little piece of earth gives me.....















3 comments:

William Kendall said...

She looks cozy.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Miss Brulee is gorgeous Gemel, oh la those tail feathers! I can't believe how many crows are around at the moment, everywhere. I watched two tiny Willy Wagtails trying to defend their nest from a crow a few days ago, the crow was determined. If I had been able to get closer I would have tried to shoo it away. Makes you realise what a tough old world it is out there for birds and animals.

Gemel said...

She is cosy William, have to move her today so that is going to be fun!

Thanks Grace, Brulee is a sweetie, and yes Aslan has a rather awesome tail, he is a rather regal fellow.

Yes it is a tough world for the wild critters, I have had a few fledgling magpies that I have protected over the years when they a kicked out of the nest.