Friday, February 21, 2020

It's Not Often.....

 It's not often I find myself heading to an inner city park for a quiet meander on a Saturday morning, last week however I did just that.
The sky held the promise of rain which did not come, walking barefoot on the grass waiting to see what caught my eye.
The large man-made ponds where filled with life as the water birds went about their daily business.
Stopping at a quirky cafe for a quick bite with the friend I was with taking time to just be surrounded by the wonders of nature and enjoying the company of a like minded soul......





































































3 comments:

Sharon said...

I loved all these photos. There was a lot to see at that park but, I especially love those huge trees!

William Kendall said...

Beautiful views!

Gemel said...

Thanks Sharon, the huge trees are Morton bay fig trees, they are incredibly beautiful.

Thank you William.