Thursday, February 27, 2020

Getting His....

 Getting his big boy feathers little chick is definitely a rooster!

I have always had in inkling that she was a he, and over the past few weeks his behaviour first confirmed this with his rooster plumage closely following.
Unfortunately I won't be able to keep him, as two roosters are not a good idea as the older little one gets the risk of fighting with dad Aslan increases.
Sadly he will need to be re-homed and I am not sure how well I will deal with that, given he is used to free ranging and living a happy life I am trusting that he does find a loving home where this lifestyle can continue.
The colours of his adult feathers as they are slowly coming through are really beautiful, he is going to be a stunning rooster........




1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Hopefully you'll be able to get a solution sorted out soon for him.