Saturday, February 01, 2020

Looking At Life......

 Looking at life with a different perspective can often assist you in seeing a solution to a problem, or simply bring mindfulness and compassion to a situation.

Sometimes you just need to look at life in a new way, sitting in silence in the presence of nature or with the fur people I have the honour of sharing my life with stills me deep enough to see things in a different light.

Trying to find solutions for life's challenges often elude us when we are too emotional, yet to simply sit and still the mind and allow our calm center to take us back to the pulsating heart of life is the best way to seek an alternative solution for me.


Life is a gift.
Not just human lives, but all lifeforms.

Sitting in the stillness and remembering that I am far more than this limiting body I inhabit always gives me the perspective I require when things get a little bumpy along this story of the life I live.

The interconnectedness of all life is the sacred bond that holds all life together.
To remember my humble place as one aspect of this vast multiverse of wonder and magic experiencing life as a human, learning and growing as each day retreats into another, always seeing the astounding wonder of life and knowing that even in the most difficult of times everything is as it should be.......
  


3 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful thoughts!

William Kendall said...

Wisely said.

Gemel said...

Thank you both.