Sunday, February 02, 2020

Breakfast Time.....

 Breakfast time is becoming extremely busy with another 22 ducks arriving each morning to join Mr and Mrs Duck and their five rapidly growing ducklings.
The ducklings still have another month before they are able to fly and are still arriving each morning to spend the day in my garden.
A lone willy wagtail has taken to hanging out with the ducks each morning when I take them out fresh watermelon, lettuce and corn which they happily share with my chickens.
My morning coffee is now taken outside sitting on the ground watching the antics of all these birds as they come to relax in the garden taking a fresh drink of water and enjoying the tasty food treats offered to them each day.
A garden  filled with flourishing life, from the tiniest insects to the gentle presence of all these visiting ducks I give silent gratitude each day for this beautiful piece of earth I have the opportunity to nurture....


























2 comments:

William Kendall said...

The birds know where they're treated well.

Gemel said...

That they do, think that the word has been spread of where to go for breakfast!