Tuesday, June 28, 2022

There Is No Place..........

There is no place I would rather be than being alone in the bush when disruptions come into my realm. The tall trees, rushing water and the deep silence that sinks into my body soothing my soul and bringing forth a peace not found anywhere else. Nor if I am honest, with any other human. 
Being surrounded by the awesomeness of Mother Nature, her gentleness caressing me as I wander through her magnificence. All worries and cares suddenly seem unimportant in the grand scheme of life. There is no other that can bring such comfort or gratitude as the Queen of All Life can. By being silent and focusing only on each step I take, each scene I view, each sound I hear can serenity finally be restored......












































































































2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots.

Gemel said...

Thank you William.