Thursday, June 09, 2022

Dazzling Red......

Dazzling red flowers in a eucalyptus tree captured my attention as I set off on yet another undiscovered trail. Similar to the silver princess eucalyptus flowers in the way that they dangle in groups. Although not many other native flowers were seen on this walk as the native bushland had been albeit cleared which is rather disturbing. Gumnuts and hakea seeds as well as the interesting array of barks on the many varieties of trees gave me plenty to admire. And one group of fungus was noticed as well. 

I also discovered some pretty cool sculptures that had sadly been defaced by idiotic graffiti. I don't know why people feel the need to ruin someone else's artful creations with their nonsensical scribbling. 

The rain that had been predicted to arrive yesterday was still looming overhead. The winds gusty and the clouds seemed to stay hovering just out of reach holding the rain at bay which was extremely frustrating. I was looking forward to getting caught in the rain.....










































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Very pretty.

Gemel said...

Thank you William.