Thursday, June 30, 2022

Two Precious.....

Two precious little miracles I had the pleasure of meeting last week. I didn't want to ask what had happened to their mothers. 
It saddens me when any bird or animal is raised without its family. These two though were doted upon by someone who really did seem to know what she was doing. 
The tiniest one had just opened its eyes and was seeing the world for the first time. I did wonder what it would make of the large beings surrounding it. 
The oldest of the two was so adorable and did appear to be smiling. It also had a bit of breakfast stuck to the side of its mouth which was quite cute.
Both are cockatiels, which are native to australia. They are also known as weiros or quarrion. I know that these birds are a popular companion bird as they known for being comical, feisty and cuddly. Hopefully these two will find safe and happy forever homes......





 

No comments: