Thursday, June 30, 2022

Out Exploring.......


Out exploring yet another new bushland walk yesterday, I have decided to keep investigating more of the bush tracks that I pass on my daily drives yet have never stopped to see where they lead.

 Already with the cooler weather the bushland has splashes of colour as flowers begin to bloom. Bees happily buzzing as the forage the array of different nectars and pollen on offer. The sky a crisp clear blue, the wind rather chilly. As I meandered along as normal I find that I scurry off up a hill or crawl around on the earth whenever I see something that captures my attention.

I often marvel at others I may pass, who although out enjoying the fresh air never seem to see anything. Headphones in marching along the tracks, focused on something else entirely and not at all interested in the magnificence surrounding them. 
I discovered a couple of burrows, one really tiny and it had me wondering who resided within. Another at the base of a tall grass tree was more than likely a quendas home. 

Rock formations were also drawing my attention, as did the roots of one of the trees that had somehow wound its way through the rocks, it boogles my mind at how strong the roots of a tree are to entwine themselves through such a hard and unforgiving surface. Their intent of surviving absolutely astounding. 

I did find a little stream, which should be flowing faster given it is now winter, sadly it was but a trickle, the lack of steady and regular rain is a worry. 
I was overjoyed however to discover several birdbaths filled with water along the way. Some of the vistas I saw were a little magical, the sunlight giving the foliage a softer appearance. The abundance of succulent shoots along the bushland floor so vibrant. A tasty treat for many bushland creatures.

Many of the older trees that towered above me emitted such a strong powerful energy, time was taken to stop and admire and touch them. 
To allow their healing and nurturing vibrations to merge with my own......












































































 
























No comments: