Thursday, June 09, 2022

With An Unexpected.......

With and unexpected day off today I decided to make another bag. One for me this time. I have decided as well to get some old cardboard boxes from the local shop and make templates for this particular bag as I really like the style of it.
Next I harvested some radishes from the garden. And ate them pretty quickly too. So lovely getting super fresh produce from my garden. 
After that I read a little and then out the sewing machine came again and I made another lot of bunting. With the su-purr-vison of a certain cat. She seems to enjoy all the excitement of sewing. She looked a little lost when I packed everything away for a second time....










 

4 comments:

luksky said...

Lovely!

Gemel said...

Hello Stranger! Thank you I think I did a lovely job too.

William Kendall said...

She's a very helpful observer.

Gemel said...

She is very helpful and funny.