Thursday, June 23, 2022

Aslan Needs........

Aslan needs a bit of a reminder to get up on these cold mornings. He has stopped crowing as much and likes to sleep in, sometimes for hours after the hens have all been let out. 
Some days I have to go and get him up before I leave for work. He is now the regal older gentleman of the garden. His days of chasing the girls around seems to be over, he is quite content just being his glorious self. 
I am not exactly sure how old he is as he was a rescue rooster, but one thing is for certain. He will live the remainder of his days here in safely and peace..... 
 

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I can relate. Sometimes it just feels good to sleep in.

Gemel said...

I agree Sharon sometimes a good lie is pure bliss.

William Kendall said...

I can appreciate sleeping in.

Gemel said...

As can I William.