Monday, June 27, 2022

I Seems So Long........

It seems so long since I have seen Charlie this relaxed, but more importantly, seen soft fur on his tummy. 
His allergies have been taking a toll for nine months and it appears, FINALLY he is on the road to recovery. It has been a terrible time for both of us, him more than me I know, but having to see what he was dealing with for so many months with nothing easing his discomfort, I have to say it was so heartbreaking as nothing I appeared to do helped. 
No advice from vets was helpful either.
 Luckily I have found a suitable food for his delicate tummy and the hive type rash is finally disappearing.....




 

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Sweet baby!

William Kendall said...

He's totally at ease.

Gemel said...

He is a sweet baby Sharon.

Very relaxed William.