Tuesday, May 03, 2022

Once Again......


Once again the call of the river beckoned. 
The tranquility of the morning breathtaking. 
The waters so still, not a ripple seen as I began my meander. 
Not a part of the river that I have frequented often so I was wondering what visual treasures lay ahead as it had been many years since I had been here.
The trees were filled with corellas enjoying a breakfast on the many sheoaks or noisily flying above.
 A few duck families seen along the way. Plus I discovered that 1986 was apparently the year of peace. We could do with a few years of peace now globally. 
Along the way the indescribable beauty of the landscape had me breathless. 
The dazzling allure of nature had me spellbound. 
To my absolute delight though was the sighting of a family of pelicans. Normally I may encounter one or two, to see a family with a few babies in tow was surely my prize. 
I sat and observed as them as they took a brief break from the water before heading up to the heavens to glide in a thermal. 
As they drifted effortlessly I marvelled at how graceful they are in the air. 
And what a wonderful way to begin my week. 
Senses filled with untainted joy as the love from my ever abundant Earthly mother Gaia oozed into my soul.........















































































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Everything looks quite peaceful.

Gemel said...

It was a very peaceful place.