Saturday, May 14, 2022

Three Years Ago....

Three years ago I rescued a frightened little kitten who wasn't living in the best of places. She was such an adorable and fiesty kitten who settled in very well. Due to the fact that she lived locked in a bathroom Nala still doesn't like being confined. One could hardly blame her. 
She adores visitors, especially those that carry bags as there are all sorts of wonders in bags. Plus they make great places to nap.
She is very affectionate and loves to snuggle under the blankets when the weather is chilly. Whenever I sit down for longer than a few seconds she there at my side purring and enjoying a caress. A tiny blessing she is.
Three years seems to have flown by. Nala has grown into a beautiful gentle and loving girl and I am  honoured she found her way to me......










 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

She looks like a true friend.

Gemel said...

She is a darling.