Tuesday, May 10, 2022

The Wonders.....


The wonders of our Earthly Mother never disappoints. After a misty and chilly morning the sun was out and once again far too hot for a supposed autumn day. 
A willy wagtail perched in a tree inches from my face was a priceless moment. Rarely are these little ones still like this. A moment shared. Heart speaking to heart. 
Not many birds were at this lake yesterday, many flown off to other places as they thought like me that the rains and cold weather was coming. How wrong we were!

As I began my walk I stated that I had not seen a long necked turtle here at this lake, and yet it apparently had a large bale of them living here.
 So low and behold, what did I see. 
One lone long necked turtle out on the lake upon a log. 
Ask and ye shall receive!
As always a varied array of wonders caught my eye.........



















 

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I love seeing all this wildlife!

Gemel said...

So glad you enjoyed the post Sharon.

William Kendall said...

The turtle looks at ease.

Gemel said...

It does William.