Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Sometimes A Glimpse......

Sometimes a glimpse of beauty can have me transfixed in humbed awe. 
The soft evening light giving the stained-glass window a heavenly glow. 
The crystals dangling sending rainbows dancing around the cottage.
 So simple. 
In this moment I found myself momentarily travelling into the realms of wonderment that my life unravels as I walk my days. 
How amidst the chaos and upheaval we all experience at times there is always unending beauty surrounding us.

Is life random chas or iis a choreographed dance of synchronicity? 
A dance so subtle and precise that any misstep by us can alter the rhythm taking us dancing to a different beat. 
Or is it all a game of chance where we haphazardly muddle through?

I believe that life is finely orchestrated, where the energetics of our words and thoughts can shift the the direction we take in but a few mere seconds. 
Where chance encounters are not simply that a chance, but a moment needed for the growth of our soul, if we are aware enough to notice. 
For me life is school of experience. 
Whether good or bad all the experiences that I have had each have taught me about myself. 
Some lessons have been traumatic and heart wrenching. Others have been joyous and uplifting.
All have altered me.
All have nourished my soul......







2 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful!

Gemel said...

Thank you Sharon.