Thursday, May 26, 2022

A Glorious Morning.....

A glorious morning was spent slowly ambling along under a bright sun and with a crisp wind dancing around me. Greeted by a family of magpies as I headed to a paperbark swamp that I had not visited for so many years. 
The paperbark trees have such a nurturing energy and I always  find that I touch their soft bark whenever I see one. Today being no exception, they seem to beckon me to come closer to meld in with their matronly presence, the softness of the bark like no other tree. They really are such wonderful trees. Time to stop and just be with these regal beings brought a soothing stillness to my soul. 

Emerging from the canopy of the trees I then headed towards the shore of the river. Seeing a family of black swans added to the joyous mood I was in. I wandered alongside them for a while completely taken with their magnificence. Strolling further I seem to find perfection wherever I gazed......

























































































 








2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Lovely birds.

Gemel said...

I love the seeing swans and pelicans.