Monday, May 16, 2022

Yet Another.......

Yet another unexplored path on the Swan River was explored this morning.
It was actually rather hot down here on the flats, unlike up higher where I reside and I regretted the winter attire I wore for the day. 
The water calm and a very tranquil atmosphere was present here, a very soothing ambiance. A couple of weeks ago I had a morning walk on the opposite side of the river from here. It was from the other side that I noticed the wooden walkway and thought that is a walk for another day.  
Today was the day to explore.
It was actually rather astounding to see the difference in vegetation this side of the river. A vastly different ecosystem thrives here it really was quite remarkable. Apparently many snakes and bandicoots are seen here, and given the amount of lush vegetation I can understand why.  
Many cormorants were seen drying their wings after a morning dip. And a couple of very cute pups were out enjoying the morning air.....




























































 

No comments: