Sunday, October 08, 2023

On A Whim...

On a whim I decided to revamp the inside of the cottage, well part of it!
Needing to channel my grief after the loss of Aslan I found myself buying paint and heading home. 
This new hue I find has brought an air of tranquillity with it.
Green the colour of the heart chakra seemed a fitting choice, I never thought about it, I felt completely guided through the whole process, from buying the paint to painting the walls.
It was very cathartic. 
A few little things like new throws and cushions, perhaps new curtains too will enhance my new interior look.
 And, as always when such spontaneous things happen, I sense positive change is afoot...






 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

It looks good.

Gemel said...

Thank you, I really love the new look.